Black Bull Group celebrates 12+ years of history as a strategic partner of the world’s premier Armed Forces and Governments. Based on a renewed international scenario of Global Defense strategies related to an increasingly expeditionary and collective defense character, the Military Sector is today more demanding, and Black Bull Group’s innovative integral logistics solutions coupled with its impeccable work code and excellence in service delivery have allowed for the company to be considered by its clients as a reference among its competitors, causing unprecedented exponential growth in its turnover.
Black Bull Group offers its clients intelligence mission analysis and logistics services on international deployments for land, sea and air forces. We hold a proven track record of successful large-scale assignments for military forces and other defense agencies, including various NATO-country Naval & Army Forces, the US Navy, Airforce and Military coupled with Asian, North African and Latin American Defence Ministries.
Black Bull Group is proud to announce that it stands an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22320, ISO 27001, ISO 27032 and TRACE certified company, accomplishing the highest standards in the industry.
Worldwide, our customers rely on our expertise and logistics solutions in more than 100 countries across five markets: Logistics Support, Transportation, Infrastructure Development, Defence and Security.
People at BBG provide services that enable the companies to gain and sustain operational effectiveness with the greatest security guarantees, at every step of their projects abroad. Together every member of our team makes a difference. We rely on our people to help us master the most complex environments for our customers.
Because of this, and the growth the company is undergoing, Black Bull Group, is looking for a Bunker Trader for the Commercial Department of the company. The Bunker Trader will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and executing bunker fuel deals to meet the fuel requirements of current and new clients.
- Report to the CCO.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the bunker fuel market and maintain existing clients’ relationship.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with ship owners, operators, and suppliers.
- Analyze market trends, monitor fuel price fluctuations, and provide market insights to clients.
- Developing and implementing trading strategies.
- Negotiating prices with suppliers and customers. Negotiate bunker fuel contracts and ensure favorable terms and pricing for both parties.
- Manage the entire trading process, including contract execution, logistics, and post-trade support.
- Managing risk and exposure.
- Stay updated on industry regulations and compliance requirements.
- Keep a strong commercial focus to increase client portfolio.
- Use BBG’s tools to update the opportunities and operations info.
- Proven work experience in the bunker trading industry.
- Solid understanding of the bunker industry and the technical aspects of fuels available on the market as well as pricing tools and hedging strategies
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word) and Adobe.
- Good sales track record and customer portfolio.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in English & Spanish. One of the following languages is a plus: French, Portuguese, Italian and/or Arabic.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, building relationships with key industry players and contributing to the growth of the business.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org