- You are visiting the website www.blackbull-group.com owned by Black Bull Logistics SL with registered office at C/ Albert Einstein sn, Edificio Insur, Planta 1, 41092 Sevilla with Tax Identification Number B85646784, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville in volume 5.114, Folio 102, Page SE-83.459, entry 1, hereinafter the HOLDER.
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means:
- The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the website of the HOLDER that makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, mentioned access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions shall apply regardless of the general conditions of contract that may be mandatory.
Use of the portal
- www.blackbull-group.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing to making diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that the HOLDER offers through its portal and by way of illustration but not limitation, not to use them for:
- Engaging in unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith or public order.
- Disseminating racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, terrorist or human rights content or propaganda.
- Damage to the physical and logical systems of Black Bull Logistics, its suppliers or third parties, or the introduction or spreading of computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, if necessary, use other users' e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any commercial purpose, in particular for sending unsolicited e-mails.
The HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
Data protection and privacy
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
- The HOLDER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER, is expressly prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is at their own risk. In particular, the HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas (without limitation):
- a) The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- c) Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that may cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the USER'S responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may carry out.
- f) The accuracy, truthfulness, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. The HOLDER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- g) Damage caused to computer equipment while accessing the website and damage caused to USERS when caused by faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- h) Damages resulting from circumstances arising from fortuitous events or force majeure.
In case that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be considered that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. The HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- The HOLDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, may change, delete or add as much content and services provided through it, as the way in which they are represented or located on its portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- In case that www.blackbull-group.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, The HOLDER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event shall the HOLDER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- The HOLDER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at his own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
- The HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The relationship between the HOLDER and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
Minors under the age of 18
- www.blackbull-group.com directs its services to users over the age of 18. Minors under this age are not allowed to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. Please note that if such a circumstance occurs, Black Bull Logistics will not be liable for any consequences that may result from failure to comply with the notice set forth in this same clause.